Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Full days and short hours

means my blog doesn't get updated that often! I would love to stop the clock!!

Katrina thinks she has a monopoly on being Courtney's "Buddy" as she calls her. I thought this was such a sweet picture, so I made a LO with it and a few more B & W shots.





The girls have been enjoying the Easter Egg chalk that Gammy and Grampa sent up from FL; our carport was graced with a beautiful pastel rainbow for a while ;)









We have also been doing some yard work: picking off stones, raking and and laying down grass seed. Courtney was overseeing the job from her pak-n-play





Katrina loves to work with Daddy's big tools ;) She tries to be an adult sometimes, o.k. make that alot of the time.





They certainly aren't afraid to get dirty :)











Too much work going on for Courtney - time for a nap!







I also had the priviledge to take some Senior Shots. I was very nervous beforehand, but once I actually started taking the pictures, we had alot of fun! Diane is such a sweet girl, with a tender heart for the things of God! I have enjoyed watching her grow into a young lady. She and her younger sister do most of our babysitting for us, I know that I don't have to worry about my girls when they are in charge!





















I have enjoyed using my sewing machine again. There are just so many projects that I want to do!!! I am hoping to get this stack of springy colors started and finished up before too long!




The peas are coming along very well, in fact, they are already much taller than they look here. We staked up some chicken wire for them to climb on, I'm looking forward to eating some fresh garden peas in about a month or so!



The lilacs are in mid-bloom. I stepped out the front door today and was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance! I didn't realize that the blooms were that open already! Once we get some dry weather I will definitely be bringing some of that beauty and fragrance inside!! and getting some more pictures of the open blooms!





3 comments:

Jennie said...

Nice. Dad

Jennie said...

Hey sis,
Really enjoyed this blog!! Thank you for helping your Fl. family to keep connected. LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!
Angela

Heidi said...

Hey, friend. It's nice to check in here and see what you're up to. The girls are just beautiful, and I love all your crafty ideas! The framed plates just made my day!