Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Finished Object Friday

I love FOF! It is fun to see the creativity of others and get more ideas for me to try ;) HA!
For this week, I f.i.n.a.l.l.y. got my sister's Bday gift finished!! Yeah for me!! Especially since I'm alittle more than a month late - you've been there too! or at least I feel better thinking I'm not the only one who has ever done that!
Remember I told you that Hiedi Grace fabric was cute?!?! Now you can see for yourself just how adorably cute it is!
The bag pattern I ordered from Portabellopixie last year! She makes the cutest things :) This is her Market Bag pattern, it comes with two variations. This is the Straight Market Bag and then there is a Gathered Market Bag, which is just as cute! I have fabric stashed away for that one too ;)



I lined the bag with the same fabric I used for the pocket. The flower is made from felt, sewn together with a button and then pinned onto the pocket. That way my Sis can also use the flower as a lapel pin on her denim jacket!



Inside the bag were these little goodies. The notebook was 2.50 from Tar-jay! and the PomPom Pen, I made with this tutorial, using leftover fabric, added in some red fabric and my handy-dandy glue gun!



Angela called this afternoon with the verdict: She loves it! and that is all that matters!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

My amazing sister... my very own fashion designer! What more could a spoiled baby sister want :) Andrea, YOU ARE amazing!

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Wow!! You are very talented! It's beautiful.