...Pure Preciousness!
Courtney is just the happiest baby ever! I am so glad God blessed us with another girl - I wouldn't trade her for a boy if I could!!
Tappin' Tooties
Oh! I just love her all to pieces!!
One last shot :)
Courtney, at 6 months you are:
- rolling over
-so happy
-Mommy loves to hear you giggle, it sounds like a bubbling fountain!
-you discovered your toes and shadows! You were very intent the other day trying to reach your shadow ;)
-you love to watch your sisters, they amuse you.
-Your sisters adore you, and LOVE to tell anyone who will listen that "she smiles at me"
-you are holding your bottle pretty good now
-have eyes for Daddy
-love those little fat baby rolls
-sleeping through the night
Courtney, you are just the perfect baby of the family!!
4 comments:
Very nice prose: que mae tao boa!
DAD
One proud mommy and rightfully so! I like all the pics., but I LOVE the one where she is laying down on the ... wearing yellow!!! I had better get copies of these!!! Give my three amazing neices a hug and kiss from their crazy aunt.
All your girls are just BEAUTIFUL! And, they are growing SOOO fast! I hope to be able to see you guys again soon.
Love the pictures of her with only her Daddy's jeans and bare feet showing! So cute!
Post a Comment