Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fabulous Finds

Every week I got some "me time." Usually I stay home and veg out on the computer...just bein' honest :) Sometimes I clean, not usually though - remember it's ME time. ANYHOW! last night instead of my usual I went to our local Salvation Army! On my way I prayed about my little trip. Now, that may sound silly to you; but I hadn't been there in a while and wanted my little excursion to be profitable and exciting! AND IT WAS!!
I found this sweet little tweet for .89 and the linen for a buck (I think)...for sure it wasn't more, maybe less! I do love me some vintage linen...it's an addiction!

Next, this little Hallmark book about Friendship for .49 I love using these to decorate. I have a Mother's Day book that Angela gave me. So now I have two!

and 4 new-to-me clothing items! 2 skirts, 2 tops.

These shoes were hardly worn at all, maybe once! They are in great condition and at $2 I was definitely bringing them home with me!


This last item is my favorite. I know, not supposed to have favorites, oh well! Now, I have this problem...I'm obsessed/addicted/deeply in love with Cake Plates! In fact, I have 11! That's right. 11 standard size Cake Plates, but not one mini Cake Plate - until now! I snatched him up so quickly I couldn't even remember what I paid for him while driving home!! HA He was 1.99
by the way. Still a good deal in my book.

Just look at the pedestal...sigh


I love it that God cares about our "little things"! What little things has HE been helping you with?

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You take the cake....!

Love,
Dad

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Awesome! It looks like you cleaned 'em out of all their good deals! : ) Love days like that.