Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Lovin' on the Laundry

10 months...it's a great age for getting into EVERYTHING! This time it was the laundry - and she and those little rolls were just so cute! I had to take some pictures!! I know in about 18 years or so, I'll be hearin' "MOOOOMMM! you didn't put these on your blog, did you?!" HA




Doesn't she just look so pleased with herself?! She is also getting used to her first tooth! It's taken quite a while to break through, but I can definitely feel it! So can she! She's had her finger in her mouth more than usual today. I think she is trying to figure out what it is! LOL

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Enjoyed the pictures!! She is growing up way to fast! I love the last picture she looks like she got away with something...it reminds me of Tator! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Oh my goodness! So pudgy and squeezy!!