Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Absentia....

Well, that was an unplanned bloggy break! As you'll see in the pictures, life certainly hasn't stopped for us!
We had a great time celebrating an important milestone...Jaron's grandparents have been married for 65 years now! What a legacy! They are just super, sweet people!

I asked them to give each other a kiss...Grandma is quite the fiestly lady and piped up with, "I don't know how!" The collage below is "The Kiss Series" :)

We are enjoying having a new pastor and his family at our church. He has some great ideas that are being put in place. One of those is a monthly Family Fun Night. October's Fun Night was held at the O'Connor home. We enjoyed the chilly weather, a warm campfire and soup, games and a hayride. Christian fellowship is the best!


I did a little editing on these next two pictures...love it and the little girl!


Katrina is her mother's daughter...she still doesn't like getting up every morning for school! Otherwise she's doing pretty well. While she is at school, Katie and I have "extra" time together. This week, we baked Choc. Chip Cream Cheese Bars. You can see this is a real hardship for her to help Mommy in the kitchen! HA


For one of our recent crafts, we made window clings with the kit sent up by Aunt Angela or Gammy (can't remember) Thank You

Just fooling around, being goofy! I didn't pose them like this, either! Aren't they cute?

Courtney is 10 months old now and the proud owner of 4 teeth, although she has had quite the time pushing them through! She is finally returning to her happy self! She has also figured out that crawling is much faster than the "Marine belling crawl"! Now the stairs are a whole new world of adventure for her!! and I have to keep an even closer watch on her than before!! I did try teaching her how to come down the stairs, but we haven't had any success there yet!

Monday we had GORGEOUS weather! After lunch we enjoyed a wagon ride and playing in the Fall leaves! Lots and lots of giggles were heard :)








Last night we began our Fall revival...busy, busy days this week! But, I am excited about the services and what the Lord has planned for me!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

I love the picture of the three girls sitting on the ground in front of the tree with the two older ones kissing the baby. Cute! I'm jealous of your Fall leaves and cool weather! : )

Jennie said...

These are adorable pictures!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY...... MISS YOU ALL !!!!!!! I can't believe how big Courtney is getting. I think she look a lot like you! It was so much fun talking and laughing with YOU!! Hope you had fun at The Patch today. LOVE YOU! sis

Unknown said...

QUE SAUDADE!