For months before going to FL, my sweet Sister had been planning a HUGE shopping spree for the two of us. One of the things I miss the most about living so far away is the lack of shopping we get to do together....anyhoo.
We started off early, the day after Christmas to see what sales we could find! We didn't do to bad either :)
For lunch we went to Sonic - a first for both of us. Now I know why Kelly is so hog-crazy over Sonic! :) I had never even heard of it until finding her blog! I thought the food was great! The burger especially was nice and juicy!
And now you know why!!!! :) um, by the way...if you don't hear from me for a while....you'll know what happened. She really didn't want me posting these, BUT, I AM the big sister!! :) and don't big sisters usually get what they want?
More shopping in the afternoon was followed by a stop at ColdStone Creamy...it was delish!
and then not long after that...we drug ourselves back home. Tired, but happy with our purchases that filled the back - and the trunk - of her Toyota Echo. She even left a furniture purchase at HomeGoods because we didn't have any more room!!! How great is that?!! My kind of shopping...shop 'til you drop :)
Thanks Sis for the shopping, but most of all for the memories! You're the best! Love Ya!

3 comments:
Oh, fun!! I get to go shopping with my baby sister, Angela, often, along with my mom, too! And do we love finding great deals!! I'm glad you discovered Sonic, finally! :) Their burgers are my favorite, and I love the chicken wrap - and don't get me started on happy hour! Love the raspberry iced tea! :)
So glad you got to do that! My sis and I went Black Friday shopping and managed to snag some great deals too! ;o) But, since SHE is the big sis I don't have any pics to post! LOL
I'm jealous. I don't have a sister :( I doubt that either of my brothers would get a kick out of a shopping trip! :) Aw, girl, I can't believe you'd never been to Sonic! You've missed out on half your life :) I Love me a Sonic burger. And Coldstone is a favorite of ours too - yummy!! Looks like y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment