Some time ago I read a parenting book with lots of good advice. One of things they suggested doing was - make Sundays special! In an effort to do that I began making muffins for Sunday morning breakfast! Noone complained about my efforts :) Unfortunately, I got out of the habit. until now.
Last night I whipped up a batch of these Blueberry Muffins - they are Jaron's favorite :) The girls ate two each for breakfast, although they did pick out all the berries! HA
Blueberry Muffins
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1 beaten egg
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl, add in the wet ingredients. Stir until mixed through. Don't overmix. Gently fold in blueberries.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400*.
What do you do to make Sundays more special? I'd love to try some new ideas :)
1 comments:
You're muffins look yummy! Sundays are special for us because that's for sure the one day a week Robert is here when Halie wakes up in the morning. We love having her come get in bed with us and we all spend a few minutes talking and snuggling. Love it!
Post a Comment