A little project I'm working on. I love these happy fabrics - remnants from a Christmas gift.
Stay tuned for the finished project :)
Tonight I'll be trying out this new recipe - looks pretty tasty! Also, sending out Birthday wishes to Ashley in TN - hope it's a good one!!
2 comments:
Oh, that looks like a fun project! I can't wait to see the finish! :)
Oooo, I love the fabric! I'm excited to see what the finished project looks like! Sorry to take so long in responding to the questions you asked me over on my blog. First of all, there are several different hat patterns I have used. Here are just a few of my favorites: 1) http://angelscrochet.com/patterns/lacyscalloppat.php 2) http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/cpatt12.htm 3) http://www.angelfire.com/wv/happyghan/twinstitch.html 4) http://pipersgirls.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/oooops-here-is-the-pattern/. They are really easy & once you've worked through the pattern once or twice, they go really fast!
In answer to your question about the treat bags, I found some in the gift wrap section of Target. I think I paid 2.99 for a package of 50 - not too bad in my opinion! These were actually larger than what I needed for this project, but I just folded them down & stapled the topper around the tops.
Post a Comment