Just a quickie here. I needed a Bday gift for my FIL, something quick and useful. I think these rice bags 'fit the bill'. I followed their instructions pretty much to the "T" ; except for using corduroy instead of flannel. Trying to use up the stash you know...then I'll have an excuse to buy more fabric ;) Oh yeah, who says you need an excuse ;O !!
Speaking of birthdays - the love month is full of family birthdays!! And tomorrow a special little girl in TN is turning FOUR!! Happy Birthday Abby, sending you lots of good wishes for this next year in your life!
Alright, you know the drill. Go visit Charity to see her cute FOF!
2 comments:
Looks great! I'm sure he'll love it - I am addicted to mine!! I love making those, so easy and very practical!
Those rice bags are the greatest!! Your's looks very classy. :)
Post a Comment