***Warning: picture heavy post***
....warm, apple crisp
...making snow ice-cream for the first time. This was also Courtney's first time to help make something in the kitchen :)
...they also had the choice of staying in their jammies all day...Katie was the only one who choose to get dressed :)
it was tasty; a little on the sweet side :) Katie didn't care for it - even with sprinkles.
Which one should I eat the sprinkles or the cone?
Guess I'll try the cone! It's pretty good!
Today while Courtney took her morning nap, the girls and I went out for some fun!
I helped them pack a trail down for some sledding...they enjoyed that so much!
I couldn't leave any of these 'succession' pictures of Katie out - they tell the story so well!
And you must eat some (clean) snow while you're out ;)
We played outside for almost an hour - what a beautiful day God gave us!!
Some hot chocolate is the perfect finishing touch!
3 comments:
What a fun day! I love the sledding pictures!
Very cute pictures! I love the look on her face as she's sledding ;)
So fun! I miss sledding so much!
Post a Comment