Remember I told you I needed another yard of fabric? I finally had the chance to get back to the quiltshop, found my fabric and proceeded to pay for it. No big deal. Until...they bagged my fabric into a cute little floral bag with these free goodies inside :) I thought that was pretty nice of them and pretty fun for me :) (and I'm hopin' to get that little something finished up this week)
After feeding the girls some lunch we packed up for a little trip to the Park!! They were more than happy to do that :) HA
Even Courtney who hasn't been feeling herself had a good time. A lil' bit of sunshine is good for what ails ya, right?! Thankfully, I'm pretty sure she is on the mend now!
Katrina refers to this particular playground as the 'boat playground.' Here she is "steering" her vessel.
Katie is walking the gangplank! HA ready to play with something else...
like taking Courtney for her first spin!
They had so much fun being out and about and I enjoyed a brisk walk outside vs. my old friend - the treadmill!
In other news, Katrina has been coming home telling me they are writing sentences at school now. She thinks this is pretty cool! and it is! But, BEFORE they started writing sentences at school, she started doing it at home!
She brought this book to me one day and showed my her sentence. "I caulked the rooms" Yes, I know it doesn't look like that, but phonetically she's doin' pretty good! Can you tell we are working on the house again? HA Do many five year olds know what caulking is?!!
I thought that was pretty clever! If you don't, just keep it to yourself, K? *wink* We are in Revival this week, so things will be busy and the posts may be fewer - oh yeah they kind of have been :)
Anyway, I'll be back and hopefully soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment