Busy, busy, busy!! Whew - Glad I made it to Sunday :)
This past week, Jaron and I spent a few days at Camp Hebron for a Ministerial Conference. We took Courtney with us and a good friend kept the two oldest for us! That arrangement worked out nicely for everyone! I was a little worried how Katie would do, being away from Mommy, but she did GREAT!! I was so relieved! Courtney seemed a little lost without the older two to entertain her! Katrina - she just rolls right along with whatever is going on(usually) !
The next day back home, I supplied a spaghetti meal for the school lunch. Jaron was a big help - keeping the girls busy for a few hours while I unpacked, accomplished a light cleanup on the house and prepped the school meal! I'm thankful he knows me well and helps out when I feel overwhelmed. Actually, he helped me out with that 'overwhelming' feeling all week long. Once the dust settled, I wondered why I had been so overwhelmed to start with! Does that ever happen to you?
To finish up our week, our church hosted the Southern Zone Youth Rally. The GBS Orchestra gave us a great service! The fun part was keeping two of their young ladies in our home until this morning. Both were so nice and complimentary of pretty much everything!
Today has been a nice day of rest and relaxation! I'm looking forward to the rest of this week - I have a few creative projects I'm hoping to accomplish! :)

1 comments:
You ALWAYS have some wonderful creative project on the go!
Post a Comment