Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Dishing It"

There sure is alot of party'in going on around here :) This party is being hosted by Amanda at Serenity Now! As a fellow mom of little people it was pretty easy to relate to her and I agree with her Blog Party Manifesto!!

Basically this party is just about gettin' to know each other a little bit better :) Here we go :)

How long have you been blogging? about 3.5 to 4 years.

Why did you start blogging? We live too many miles away from my family and our second Daughter was about to make her grand entrance into our world and so why not? I knew the Grandparents on both sides would enjoy the pictures! I also felt that I needed a little 'outlet' for just me, not the Mommy-me; but the Andrea-me! :)


How did you choose your blog title? I came across the quote "It's the little moments that make life big!" on a blog somewhere :) and the idea just struck a chord with me...since then I try to remember, it truly is the LITTLE MOMENTS that make life add up to what it is! For good or for bad. And quite a bit hinges on our perspective. Are we going to let fill in the blank be a stumbling block or a stepping stone?


What do you blog about? family, everyday moments, crafts, decorating...whatever pops in my head :) (almost)


What is your favorite thing about blogging? Connecting with others, feeling a greater sense of community (my hubby thinks I'm nuts that I can "know" someone I've never met!). I'm inspired by the creativity of others and like to try new crafts myself. I have WAY too many tutorials/ideas bookmarked! :)



It was great to "chat" with you! It's been fun getting to know you a little better :)


7 comments:

Charity said...

It sure has been nice getting to know you through our blogs! I sure enjoy reading your's. Your girls are so precious and I love your decorating and craft projects! :)

Stephanie said...

Love your title of your blog and how you came up with it! And my family thinks the same thing about "knowing" someone I have never met :) Thanks for sharing, I love this party!

M.O.T.B said...

I definitely understand about Mommy time. i think blogs are the most incredible outlets. And I also love your blog title!!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to Party! I blog to feel like I am "amanda" as well. It is nice to do something for us!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi, Andrea! It is SO hard to explain to non-bloggy people that you can have a friend who is not a "real life" friend. They just don't get it! I feel so connected to people through what they share on their blogs. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my party to link up.

Shanda said...

How fun this blog party is! I loved visiting your blog world. Thanks.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I love the colors you chose for your blog--the flowers are peaceful and so beautiful designed. Adorable famil1

Serenity Now

I'LL BE BACK