We have been pretty busy in 'these here parts!'
We had a unexpected weekend visit from my SIL and her family! It had been a little while, so that was really nice to have the family here, including Randy!!
The cousins had LOTS of fun playing together! One night while in the car, Katrina said, " I love my cousin" and then Katie piped up with, " I love your cousin, too!" :)
Nana was able to read to the little ones...
and we are all PRAISING THE LORD for keeping His hand of protection on Hannah. She took quite a tumble, hit her head and unfortunately earned a Life Flight trip to Danville, PA. She is doing good now, just a few minor things she is still trying to work through.
I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind the Lord worked a MIRACLE and spared her life!!! This picture was taken after she returned from Danville.
Jaron has been working long hard hours, but has been able to squeeze in a little fishing time! As a result of all this fishing we now have 24 trout in our freezer!! Do you see that big one? He will. NOT. get. eaten. Instead he will become a nice wall mount! :) It is a Brown Trout, 19.5 inches long - the biggest trout Jaron has ever caught! I am so happy for him and so proud of him too!
He and Dad went fishing last night and between the two of them brought home their limit! Can you guess what we'll be eating for supper, tonight?! :)
More fishing pictures to come later.
Mom and Dad are here now :) We are really enjoying their company and there are three certain little girls who just might be getting a little bit loved on! Ya, think ;)
They and Angela came up for Katrina's Kindergarden graduation! Unfortunately Aunt Angela is already back in FL - but we were REALLY glad she came!
Mom, Angela and I did work in a trip to Salvation Army before Angela left so I've got more to share in the thrifting department :)
They are more graduation pictures to follow as well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment