Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Please Pray....

Yesterday, we found out that my Mother-in-law has cancer. She was scheduled for surgery to found out why she has had so much abdominal pain and for a very long time now. They were able to take out 99% of the tumor - they hope. The Doctors still have not determined what kind or the full extent of it, they have said that the tumor was pretty advanced, though. Please pray for her and the family at this time. It would be much appreciated!

5 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

I'm so sorry. . . .we will pray. . .

Neugier said...

Andrea and Jaron,

We've been where you are... Please know that our thoughts and prayers and with you and the family. If there is anything we can do to help in anyway, please let us know.

You are loved,
Amy and Miles

Leah said...

Andrea, we are praying for you all! I trust this goes well and please, keep us updated!!

Truckin Teeds said...

We are praying! Keep us posted! Sending you *hugs*. Wish I could be there in person to lend support!!!

Liz said...

I will pray for her. I have a special request on my blog as well. Please read.